Baylor Medical School Mission Statement
Baylor College of Medicine is a health sciences university that creates knowledge and applies science and discoveries to further education, healthcare, and community service locally and globally.
Baylor Admissions Committee Mission
The admissions office states that the college is looking for:
- Diversity to strengthen our institution by increasing talent and ensuring a fuller perspective
- High intellectual ability
- Evidence of a strong interest in medicine
- A high level of personal integrity
- Varied experiences
- Attributes and experiences that demonstrate leadership and exceptional service to others
Baylor Secondary Application Questions
The current secondary application consists of only one prompt:
Baylor Medical School Application Timeline
AMCAS Application Submission Deadline: November 1, 2023
Supplemental Application Deadline: June 1, 2021 - October 30, 2023
Letter of Recommendation Deadline: November 15, 2023
All applicants will be invited to complete a secondary application.
Additional Application Information:
Have a Question? Contact Us
We invite you to speak with one of our admission consultants to discuss your student's dreams and aspirations. Please give us a call or fill out our contact form.