Meet the MBA Admissions Consulting Team
Our MBA admission consultants have admissions committee experience at the top MBA programs in the country, and have read countless applications. They advise applicants on interviews, resumes, helpful extracurricular activities and overall admissions applications. Interested in our services? Set up a free consultation with us today.
Sarah J. Goebel (Sally)
Former Senior Associate Director of Admissions
Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania
Former Director of On-Campus Recruitment Programs
University of Pennsylvania
- 5 Years in Wharton MBA Admissions
- 3 Years in Penn Undergraduate Admissions
- 10,000+ Applications Read and Evaluated
Sally’s professional experience combines nearly a decade of Ivy League admissions work with more than 20 years advising students and parents in prestigious college preparatory schools regarding admissions and financial aid.
Former Director of Admissions
Carnegie Mellon University
Former Sr. Associate Director
University of Southern California
- 4 Years in CMU Silicon Valley Admissions
- 5 Years in USC Marshall School of Business Admissions
Sylvia graduated from University of California, Berkeley with a degree in Mass Communications. She began her career in corporate recruitment, interviewing and hiring college grads for a financial services company in San Francisco.
Former MBA Admissions Advisor
The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- 3,000+ Applications Read and Evaluated
Natalie Lahiff was an integral part of the MBA Admissions Committee for the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, interviewing and advising potential applicants, reading and evaluating applications, and recruiting candidates through various admissions events.
Natalie understands the importance of a solid, compelling application when applying to top-tier business schools. She focuses on her clients’ unique stories and assists them in delivering a clear personal narrative that will set them apart from other applicants.
John W. Enyart
Former Director of MBA and Graduate Admissions
Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Former Director of Admissions and Financial Aid
Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh
- 11 years of undergraduate admissions directorships for engineering, sciences and liberal arts
- 9 years of graduate admissions directorships for business and natural sciences
- 26,000+ Admissions Decisions (final authority)
Mr. Enyart draws on his experience with a wide spectrum of select academic programs and admissions processes as a teacher and director of admissions.
Former Assistant Director of Admissions
Kogod School of Business, American University
Former Auxiliary Application Reader
University of Pennsylvania
Former Admissions Counselor
- 1 Year in University of Pennsylvania Admissions
- 1 Year in American University Admissions
- 3 Years in Vanderbilt University Admissions
- 7,000+ Applications Read and Evaluated